Let Me share Small Technology Post about Xamarin’s XobotOS unlock outlook of Android port to C# .It would be ironic if the Android-developers did an end run around the Microsoft patents using Microsoft C #? Or if Google kiboshed his Oracle brouhaha with the help of none other than Redmond?
Therefore, Xamarin, the mad Open Source implementers.NET, has ported Android to Microsoft’s C # with his XobotOS project.
Although only an experiment and unlikely to resolve problems with Google, the team showed that run the robot in C # rather than Java gave fewer coding restrictions, better battery life, and access to online video. In addition, given Xamarin reports “massive” rate of profit from its HTC and Acer Iconia when you run the side project port–surprise C # ‘s hardware heritage. Sure, it’s pure speculation to Mountain View and its developer could ever change their Java MO, but little apparent relief and faster Android devices in a kill shot? It is a cute idea.
Also, we care for suggestions and comments. Feel free to share your suggestions and comments on what you have achieved from this post. You can do this using the comment boxes provided below.
I Hope you Like the Android News about Xamarin’s XobotOS unlock outlook of Android port to C#. For Latest updates, Suggestion and Technology improvement, you can Join us on our Facebook Page and can Follow Us on Twitter
Courtesy By: Engadget
- Google trying heads-up display glasses in society, won’t make you seems like Robocop
- The greatest method to unlock your AT&T iPhone may be through Tim Cook’s office
- Google looks to the future, does not imagine crashing phones
- PoP Video peripheral spin iPhones and iPod touches into Pico projectors for 99 USD
- Researchers propose audio and haptics for careful password input