A recently leaked Windows Phone roadmap allegedly with the development of thesmartphone platform in the coming years, lead us to believe that Microsoft willlaunch a range of superphones Apple’s next-generation iPhone at the end of 2012to challenge .
Following the release of Mango in the last quarter of 2011, the latest version ofWindows Phone with its new opportunities and new languages that were availablein more countries, this summer we expect to see the Tango.
The next version ofWindows Phone operating system, according to the document, the low end of thesmartphone market to target.As the script, which WMPowerUser uncovered, puts it, is intended to Tango”products at the best price.” Then, at the end of this year, we also see the releaseof Apollo, a version of Windows Phone specially designed for the arrival of aseries of superphones.
With Apollo, and his rumored high-end features, Microsoft will Moreover, the focusof the business environment. Industry observers expect the future superphonesmulti-core processors, which are not present ay supported on Windows Phone 7 to sports.
Apollo will be a big enough upgrade to Windows Phone 8 is considered.
It is notknown how many superphones Microsoft expects to release, but with a bettermarketing plan for its high-end phone Apollo, Microsoft will look at the gap at thetop of IOS and Android smartphones in 2012 to overcome.
- LG to scrap Windows Phone line?
- Microsoft shows up New Desktop UI Changes in Windows 8, states Goodbye to Aero Glass
- Windows 8: Release Date of Windows 8 affirmed (26th October)
- Official Windows Phone, HTC Titan aka Triumph to turn out to be China’s first official Windows Phone
- Microsoft provides an overview of program development projects in Visual Studio 11