Twitter and LinkedIn Break Up
“Ultimately, we want to ensure that experiences which Twitter is simple and easy to understand,” wrote Twitter consumer product lead Michael Sippey in a company blog post, “If you’re on Twitter.com or elsewhere on the Web.”
The move could harm the LinkedIn pretty significantly. In my experience many of status updates on LinkedIn is actually pulled from Twitter. But these could be quite sparse activity nutrition.
Twitter and LinkedIn Clash
“Tweets do not have Force demanding LinkedIn today for some time,” said a spokesman for LinkedIn.
LinkedIn may be the first in a series of heavy losses as Twitter rein in developers.
we have already begun to more thoroughly maintain our developers traffic rules with the partner, such as branding, and in the coming weeks, we will introduce stricter guidelines on how Twitter API is used.
- Tweet for a longer period: Twitter app for Android allows users to send tweets over 140 characters
- How reporters Are Using Facebook Timeline Applications to Share with Subscribers
- The most creative way to see tweets on iPad – Crest
- Find the email sender details by an Email Address
- Now Facebook introduces Lightbox Viewer For Photos