1) Severely (Strictly) follow the policies and rules mentioned in Google Adsense Rules and policies. Because you will constantly make more income from Google Adsense by playing it fair.
2) Not at all amend or modify the Google Adsense HTML code. If have problem set in AdSense code in your Blogger template or WordPress Admin Panel, send an message to your AdSense account manager or get assist/help of the Google AdSense support Panels/forums.
3) Never invite your contacts, friend’s, visitors or associates to click on your website Google ads. Google catches click scam very seriously. Do not mention or label Google ads with text except “advertisements.” or “sponsored links”. Check out More Google news
4) Never click on your own advertisement – Google Inc is a lot smarter than you imagine and can find out illegal clicks through site navigation patterns, IP addresses, Cookies and so on…
5) Do not set ads in empty pages, pop-up windows, or even error pages. While you can put ads on 404 pages.
6) For short content or articles, CTR is finest when ads are placed on top of the text/article.
7) For long content or articles, CTR will get better if you put ads just where the article ends or anywhere in middle of the article.
8) Create the background color and border color matching/same like your color of page background.
9) Do not insert snapshots or images next to ads as that will encourage a long-term ban to your AdSense account.
10) Always Use Google Adsense search Box because it gives revenue and best related results you’re your side. Use it on top right side for maximum searches.
11) Block small paying advertisers through Filters. Why to miss/loose a user for an advertisement that will only give you a cent…
12) Finally, Test with different layouts and color schemes. You are the finest umpire when it comes to preferring ad layout for your own Blog or website.
I hope tou like the technology news about Latest Guidelines/Tips to boost Google AdSense income – 2012-2013 Adsense tips