Tonight I will share about Stream AirPlay Videos To Linux PC With Totem Media Player Plugin! [How To Guide] . Totem, the default media player for Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE can now support AirPlay video streaming, enabling users to receive and play video streamed to their Linux PC.
This is achieved through an unofficial AirPlay plugin for Totem called “Totem-Plugin-Airplay“ which allows iOS devices to stream videos to Linux based systems for playback just as if it were an Apple TV. Setting it up is quite easy too.
Simply follow the easy steps given below:
Download the plugin hosted on the sukimashita.com git repositories.
Install by first cloning the repository:
git clone http://git.sukimashita.com/totem-plugin-airplay.git
Then moving the files into:
creating directories where needed.
Finally enable the plugin through the Totem Plugin menu.
I Hope you like the small article news about Stream AirPlay Videos To Linux PC With Totem Media Player Plugin! [How To Guide]
- WordPress Plugin YARPP, Fix copy Content Problem
- Fidelio Reviews: Philips Fidelio SoundRing DS3880W review
- Conversion: How To Convert Youtube Video to iPad ?
- Visual Studio 2012: Download new Visual Studio 2012 RTM (Leaked Version)
- Learn How to Install MobileTerminal for up to the iOS 4.3.1 Firmware! [Version 520-1]