PoP Video peripheral spin iPhones and iPod touches into Pico projectors for 99 USD: It should not be the first time we have encountered such a concept, the PoP Video extension is really different than say, Woowee’s Cinemin swivel-and far less expensive too. PoP Video pair with an iPod Touch (3rd/4th generation) and the iPhone through Apple’s proprietary 30-pin connector, essentially turns your device into a unorthodox pico projector.
According to the Pop site, 3.5 ounce peripheral ‘s, 960 x 540 video output and can provide you with two hours of “playtime” on a single charge–achieved by micro-USB. IT all would not be worthwhile without the free iOS app, but that makes people fiddling with settings and do what it intends to do: project videos, pics and scrolling in Safari. $ 99 a PoP Video is for pre-order now, and you can get a quick glimpse of the gear in action just past the break.
Also, we care for suggestions and comments about Apple Technology. Feel free to share your suggestions and comments on what you have achieved from this post. You can do this using the comment boxes provided below.
I Hope you Like the Technology article about PoP Video peripheral spin iPhones and iPod touches into Pico projectors for 99 USD. For Latest updates, Suggestion and Technology improvement, you can Join us on our Facebook Page and can Follow Us on Twitter
Courtesy By: Engadget
- iOS 6 Beta 3: Apple officially Released iOS 6 Beta 3 to Developers
- Researchers propose audio and haptics for careful password input
- The greatest method to unlock your AT&T iPhone may be through Tim Cook’s office
- Google trying heads-up display glasses in society, won’t make you seems like Robocop
- Next-gen iPhone schematic confirms 4-inch display