Today I will share about Pirni Pro – WiFi Network Connection Monitor For iPod Touch and iPhone [Cydia]. Pirni Pro is a new application developed by Axel Moller that allows you to monitor your WiFi network connection, and collect usernames and passwords from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Pirni is a network sniffer for the iPhone/iPod Touch that includes a native ARP spoofer. This can be used to sniff usernames, passwords and data traffic running over your wireless network. This new version with a graphical interface is very user friendly.
- ARP spoof the entire network or any computer.
- Watch a live feed over interesting packets collected.
- Manage regular expressions to filter out data, such as site credentials.
- Fixes license-fetch issues – sorry about the mix up.
Pirni Pro is available in Cydia from BigBoss repository for $1.99. A free version is also available in Cydia called Pirni.
I Hope you Like the Small technology Post about Pirni Pro – WiFi Network Connection Monitor For iPod Touch and iPhone [Cydia]
- Learn How to Network Hack the Easy Way With Pirni Pro! [How-To Guide]
- How to installupgrade to cydia 1.1 on the iPhone and iPod touch
- Guide to have 5 Row Keyboard on your iPhone iPod Touch
- DisplayOut: Mirror your iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G & iPad screen on TV
- Watch Free Streaming TV Shows Directly On Your iPhone / iPod Touch!