Here we will show you Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Buys new $7 Million House [Photos]. Facebook founder and CEO bought a new home in Silicon Valley, Palo Altofor $ 7 million. Before this purchase, the billionaire was 26 years living in the rental house in the same area.
Facebook CEO Zuckerberg has received $ 7 million home in the room the five permanent members. Because it is a few minutes from campus Logo for new business in Menlo Park. Over 5,000 square feet, five bedrooms and a saltwater pool and a large patio and the music of the place. It also has five bathrooms, large windows, large sun room and glazed.
According to real estate blog, real estate was built in 1903 and has undergone several renovations, including the right party and outdoor fireplace.
These are some photos:
I hope you like the article and photos on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Buys new $7 Million House [Photos]
- Mark Zuckerberg Converts To Islam, Now Known As Mark Abu-bakar
- Mark Zuckerberg Likes App That roll Facebook Into Pinterest
- Facebook Shutting Down on Oct 2nd, 2011 for 24 hours In Support Of The World Farm Animal Day
- Mark Zuckerberg Converts to Islam
- Precise Contest Pool, 7 Best Wallpapers from the Precise Contest Pool