Let me share about Bluetooth File Transfer Application for Windows Phone 7. Now you can send / receive files via Bluetooth on the WP7 device without any hassles. Should be applicable to the work that the device is completely closed.
Just download and install the DFT Bluetooth File Transfer application file (download link), using a tool for application deployment Phone SDK comes with Windows (Start Menu> All Programs Windows Phone> SDK). You can also download and install the file directly to your device. Once installed, run the application and restart the device, so you can prepare the necessary drivers.
Thanks to Cotulla, did it again! One of the most recognized developers on both Windows Mobile and Windows Phone developer community.
I Hope you like the small technology article about Bluetooth File Transfer Application for Windows Phone 7.
- How To: Install a Webcam on My Windows 7 PC
- The simplest test of the jailbreak and the concentration of the developer or Unlock Samsung Omnia phone and Windows 7
- Install certified/Official ICS Value pack on Galaxy S with I9000XXJW4_I9000OXAJW4
- Utilize e-mail to change/convert files into different formats
- How to Use/apply Apple’s Magic Trackpad on Notebook and Windows