Today I’ll share Apple news about iOS 6 Beta clues Apple Maps could arrive to Mac OS X. Here is a latest sentence by developer Cody Cooper who has revealed/discovered a code dump in Apple Maps app of iOS 6 beta which criticizes that Apple Maps would get integrated to the future Mac OS X.
Last week, at WWDC 2012 occasion Apple presented iOS 6 beta to programmers and developers with a bunch of latest or new features/functions and one of those is Maps, which is a symbol to chop Google Maps from Apple.
Also Check out about Flashr Cases
Apple Maps on Mac OS X
Therefore Cooper’s new judgment of Maps integration with OS X signifies that Apple will end offering Google Maps with its desktop O.S (operating system) by initiation/launching its own Maps services.
Now, wait for a small number of days as Mac OS X 10.7 Mountain Lion last version will get release in this week, so it will get long-established (Confirmed) that Maps is integrated to OS X or not.
I hope you like the technology news about iOS 6 Beta clues Apple Maps could arrive to Mac OS X.
- New Macs, iOS 6, OS X Mountain Lion, iCloud updates (+ more latest Apple App)
- iOS 6 Beta 3: Apple officially Released iOS 6 Beta 3 to Developers
- Mountain View Fans: Nexus S changes Google’s apps for Baidu custom ROM
- Apple OS X Mountain Lion or Windows 8: Which is better?
- Street View on Google Maps app review- Explore the world streets with Google Maps